This tutorial shows you how to execute a drop shipment.
1. Navigate to Sales>Sales Orders.
The Sales Orders page will be displayed.
2. Click an Order from the list.
The Sales Order page is displayed.
You can view the comments in COMMENTS section.
The comments are written specifically from which company the products have to be shipped and to which company the products have to be delivered.
3. Navigate to Shipping tab.
4. Select the company name from Ship From field as specified in the Comments section.
5. Select the Ship To address as specified in the Comments section.
6. Select the number of packages from PACKAGES field.
7. Select any Package from the package lists.
The Package Allocation dialog box is displayed.
In this example, package 1 is selected from Packages.
8. In the Quantity selected section, select the quantity of the item by checking the box.
9. Click Confirm.
10. Change the values of length, width, height, weight of an item in respective fields.
11. Click APPROVE SHIPPING.
A message box asking you to confirm the shipping will be displayed.
12. Click Yes.
13. Click SHIP.
Two labels will be displayed in the Shipping Labels field so that the shipping details can be downloaded.