This tutorial shows how to take a tracking number from a 3rd party label and attach it to a sales order in Razor.
1. Navigate to Sales>Sales Orders.
The Sales Orders page will be displayed.
2. Select the order from the list.
The Sales Order page will be displayed in the edit mode.
You can view that the item is approved as APPROVE button is disabled.
3. Navigate to Shipping tab.
The Shipping dialog will be displayed.
4. In the Shipment Details section, enter the email address of a person to whom the items are to be shipped in the TRACK TO field.
5. Uncheck the TRACK TO checkbox if you do not wish to ship.
6. Click any Package from the package lists.
The Package Allocation dialog is displayed.
In the above example, Package 1 has 2 items.
7. In the Quantity Selected section, select all the items by checking in the respective check boxes.
8. Click Confirm.
9. Set the values of length, width, height, weight of the package in the respective fields.
10. Click SAVE.
The notification that the shipping has been saved will be displayed.
11. Navigate to Shipment Method section.
12. Select the options from SHIP BY drop down list. The available options are Carrier, Label provided by Recipient, Local Pickup and Freight.
In the above example, Label provided by Recipient is selected from SHIP BY drop down list.
13. Click ADD TRACKING NUMBER in the Packaging Details section.
The Tracking Number dialog will be displayed.
14. Select the provider from the Choose provider drop down list.
15. Enter the Tracking number field.
16. Click Ok.
You can view that tracking number is updated successfully.
This tracking number can be used to obtain the various updates of the item.