The typography of the barcode (above the date) for certain resale labels was too small / thin and affecting the ability to scan the barcode. The size of the font was improved so there are no issues with scanning.
We found a bug where if you have change an attribute's restrictions in one attribute set, it makes the change in all attribute sets that host said attribute.
Example: I place the attribute Screen Size into two existing attribute sets, attribute set one is Laptops and attribute set two is Monitors. The attribute is non-sku-affecting in both attribute sets. Now, I go into my Laptops attribute set and change Screen Size to be sku-affecting only for laptops. By changing the restrictions for this attribute in one set, it was also changing the restrictions for this attribute on the other set Monitors.
When you create a sales order with items that are not in stock, and generate a purchase order to fulfill the sales order, the receipt of items from that purchase order does not enter the system correctly. The items do not auto-generate serials or uids and there is no alert popup asking the user if they want to allocate the items from the purchase order to the open linked sales order. This was fixed.
Using the bulk delete queue throws an error when you try to delete massive amounts of inventory. We made an improvement to a stored procedure on the bulk delete function to prevent this error from occuring.
Some users were having issues downloading or previewing photo reports for inbound orders. This did not affect all picture reports, only reports that contained many pictures where the cshtml file size was too big for the RazorEngine to process. We fixed this issue by building the document in batches like other large reports generated in Razor.