This tutorial will show you the different types of RMAs in the system, and how to use them.
1. Navigate to Sales>Sales Orders.
The Sales Orders page will be displayed.
2. Select the sales order for which you wish to create RMA by double clicking.
The Sales Order page will be displayed in the edit mode.
3. Click CREATE RMA.
The RMA dialog will be displayed.
4. Select the model from the list by checking the respective checkbox.
5. Select the reason from the Return Reason drop down list. The available options are Bad, Broken Part, Does Not Work Anymore, Incorrect Item Sent and Quality Concern.
6. Enter the comments in the RMA Comment field.
7. Click Next.
8. In the 2nd step, select the type of RMA in the RMA Type field. The available options are Advanced Exchange, Return for Refund and Credit Only.
9. Enter the email address in the EMail field.
10. Click Next.
11. In the 3rd step, confirm the address information.
12. Click Next.
13. In the 4th step, check the box in the Send Email to customer now option to send the email to the customer.
14. Click Finish.
The message box informing about the creation of RMA will be displayed along with the RMA number.
15. Click OK.
The RMA is successfully created.