Our customers have been requesting for a long time that they have a section on quotes and orders to add Terms & Conditions. Now, using the Admin, you can create language templates for your terms as well as the footer of your paperwork.
How do I add Terms?
- Go to Global Settings > Terms.
- Click on either the Invoice Terms tab.
- Enter the verbiage you wish to appear in the Terms & Conditions large text box.
- Add the text you wish to appear in the footer for the invoice.
- Provide a name of the template.
- Click Save as New.
- Verify that your template dropdown box matches the new template you just created.
- Go to Sales > Sales Ordersand open a new invoice. You will notice the Terms & Conditions field under the pricing table and the footer reflect your template.