This video describes how to use the System Settings in RazorERP to configure your locally hosted version of QuickBooks. Once the configuration is complete, the user pushes one customer/account to QuickBooks using the newly configured integration.
1. Navigate to Settings> System Settings.
The Admin page will be displayed.
2. In INTEGRATIONS section, navigate to QUICKBOOKS tab.
The Quick Books page is displayed.
3. In General section, enter IP Address, Port, Username and Password.
4. Enter the File Path that indicates the location where QuickBooks is present.
You can change the required options from other settings such as INTEGRATION, DEFAULT and ACCOUNTS.
5. In INTEGRATION section, set the Order date.
6. Click TEST CONNECTON to check whether the connection is appropriate.
7. Navigate to Finance> QuickBooks.
The QuickBooks page is displayed.
8. You can choose various pages like customer, Invoice, Sales Order, Purchase Order etc., from first dropdown list.
9. Select any record from the list that you wish to sync with QuickBooks.
10. Click QB SYNC.
The progress bar is displayed.
You can see that the selected records are being processed to be synched with QuickBooks.
11. Open your QuickBooks account.
The selected invoice is synchronized into QuickBooks and is displayed in QuickBooks.