This video shows how you can select freight in a purchase order, and add cost to it.
1. Navigate to Purchase>Purchase Orders.
The Purchase Orders page will be displayed.
2. Select the purchase order from the list by double clicking.
The Purchase Order page will be displayed in edit mode.
You can view the items in the Items tab.
3. Navigate to Details tab.
The Details page will be displayed.
4. Select the required provider from the Provider drop down list. The available options are Federal Express, United Parcel Service, United States Postal Service and Freight.In the example, Freight option has been selected.
5. Enter the shipping price in the Shipping field in the top right corner.
Similarly, you can change the provider and set the shipping price for each provider.
6. Select the provider as Federal Express from the Provider drop down list.
7. Select the method of shipping preferred from the Shipping Method drop down list. This is specific to the provider selected in the above step.
8. Enter the shipping price in the Shipping field in the top right corner, based on the provider and the shipping method used.
The shipping freight will be added to the Purchase Order.