This tutorial will show how to add shipping account numbers to an account in RazorERP and edit them quickly in a sales order.
1. Navigate to CRM>Accounts.
The Accounts page will be displayed.
2. Select the customer account by double clicking.
The Edit account dialog will be displayed.
3. Navigate to Shipping Accounts.
The Shipping Accounts section will be displayed.
4. Enter the FEDEX Account No, UPS Account No and USPS Account No in respective fields.
5. Click Save.
6. Navigate to Sales>Sales Orders.
The Sales Orders page will be displayed.
7. Click NEW.
The message box asking you to confirm the creation of the blank order will be displayed.
8. Click Yes.
The Sales Order page will be displayed in the edit mode.
9. Enter the customer account number in the Customer field.
10.In the Items tab, enter the item number in the Item Number field.
11. Enter the condition of an item in the Condition field.
12. Enter the quantity of the item in the QTY field.
13. Enter the price of the item in the Price field.
14. Click (
) to add.
15. Navigate to Shipping tab.
16. In Shipment Details section, select Recipient from the BILL TO drop down list. The available options are Sender, Sender/From, Recipient and Third Party.
Note:You can edit the FEDEX, UPS and USPS account number by clicking Edit in the BILL To field.
The shipping account numbers are now assigned to the account.