This tutorial shows you how to set the printer's extra settings which is required for network printing. If you do not set these settings, you may see an error notification that reads "Printer extra settings not specified". The steps below will teach you how to set these settings and potentially troubleshoot that error message.
1.Click the gear icon at the top right and select System Settings in the flyout menu.
2. Click the Printing icon at the bottom under the Integrations section
3. Find the printing station that you are trying to print labels from and double-click the line item.
4. One the printing station is open, select the checkbox labeled Extra parameters.
5. Enter the IP address of the printer.
6. Enter the port number for the printer.
7. Click "Ok" and begin printing to that station.