This tutorial shows you how to allocate shipping items to packages in the system.
1. Navigate to Sales>Sales Orders.
The Sales Orders page will be displayed.
2. Select an Order from the list.
The SALES ORDER page is displayed.
You can see that the item is approved as Approve button is disabled.
3. Navigate to Shipping tab.
4. Select the number of packages from PACKAGES field.
5. Click any Package from the package lists.
The Package Allocation dialog box is displayed.
In the above example, Package 1 is selected from Packages.
6. In the Quantity Selected section, select the quantity of the item by checking the required boxes.
7. Click Confirm.
8. Change the values of length, width, height, weight of an item in the respective fields.
9. Click APPROVE SHIPPING.
The message box asking you to confirm the shipping will be displayed.
10. Click Yes.
11. Review the details and click SHIP.
Two labels will be displayed in the Shipping Labels field so that the shipping details can be downloaded.